Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FIRST STEPS

Yesterday my baby took her first steps, just a couple but today she took about 5-6. I no longer have a baby but a toddler, I am a bit sad that I am losing my baby but am excited that she has achieved a big milestone. Now she will be getting into more things she is already into everything imagine what she will get into when she is off and running. (sigh) It won't be long and I will be taking her off to her first day at school. Only seems like yesterday that Tayla took her first steps....

3 comments:

jaki said...

OMGosh!! I had two early walkers, they just seem to grow up that much faster when they walk early :(

Yay for Jordyn though!!
...warm those eyes in the back of your head up Mum! lol

Enina J Designs said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Lochie still isnt crawling. Although he is starting to bring the knees up

Bec said...

Know how you feel Trace!!! Couldn't believe that Mia actually started school this year. Knew it was coming but in the end I was really shocked....