Thursday, February 25, 2010

THE POPULAR GIRL

Tayla has been at school for what? 4 weeks.. And she is having boy problems already. She has about 4-5 boys that just won't leave her alone, although she does not mind me thinks. She told me the other day that they try and kiss her (only on the cheek) and that sometimes its annoying but generally she does not mind..........OMG!!!! what will she be like at 16!! I overheard them all fighting about who was going to be her bofriend. One of them has told his mother that he is going to marry her! And here I was all panic stricken on the first day of school hoping against all hope that she would not be picked on or feel inadequate and she is the most popular girl in school. I am soooo not looking forward to the teenage years.

1 comment:

Enina J Designs said...

Yeah good luck with that Trace :)