Sunday, March 21, 2010

DIDN'T GET MUCH DONE

Well off I went scrapping on saturday unfortunately didn't get much done between the girls and chating did pick up some really nice Prima pearl swirls and some glitter from Anita and Tracey. Thanks guys.. Will be trying to get a challenge done this week so will try and post that when it is done.
Tomorrow I am having a domestic duty day as my house has suffered for going out on saturday, so will get it back in order. Tuesday I am off to visit a friend in hospital, so maybe wednesday I will atempt the challenge. Thursday I am going into the craft show in town, must get some dosh off Philly so I can have a small shop if its cheap and only if its cheap........ Friday I have free so will spend it at home preparing for saturday as I will have 6 kids that day. THANK GOD FOR MY WII. (Must get two more controllers)

No comments: