Sunday, April 18, 2010

CREATIVE BLOCK

I was lucky enough to be able to be part of Print Blocks trade show, Creative Block this week as a volunteer. I hosted a classroom for EK Success, Lynette Carroll, Core dinations, Bo Bunny, Me and My Big Ideas, Do Crafts and We R Memory Keepers. I met some amazing Aussie Scrap Shop Owners and some wonderful International Guests. Learnt lots from the classes that I hosted and generally had a wonderful time. I am fairly exhausted as the days have been long and very busy but I do know that my and the other Volunteers efforts were very much appreciated. Creative Block was a wonderful experience and I would like to thank Andrew, Simone, Lynette and Michelle for letting me be apart of the very first Creative Block and I hope you will have me back next year. You can read more and see more pics at http://www.printblocks.com.au/

Thanks to Matt and Jo from Bo Bunny for the entertainment you guys are hilarious

learnt heaps from Shane (EK Success) about distressing

No comments: