Monday, June 7, 2010

CRICUT CAKE

I have been lucky enough to be asked by Andrew at Print Blocks to have a play with the New Cricut Cake before it is released here in Australia in a few weeks. After many errors in figuring the right speeds and pressures as well as adapting our Aussie modelling paste to the machine etc I came up with the cake pictured below not my best work but it is the first time I have used the machine and there is no one else to tell me the best methods although I did alot of research on utube.... The machine itself is excellent, so easy to use and with the added bonus of being able to take all the existing cricut cartridges the number of designs that are available is incredible. The designs on the cake below are from the Cake Basic cartridge which comes with the machine. I will be doing another cake this week and will be Displaying the machines capabilities at the Scrapbook and papercraft show this weekend at the convention centre, so if your in town for the show make sure you come and see me on the Print Blocks stand, I'll be the one in the chefs hat....




2 comments:

jaki said...

OMGosh Trace! What will they think up next!!
Great job! Have fun at the show :)

Enina J Designs said...

Awesome work Trace.........you have done a fantastic job :)