Saturday, June 26, 2010

SCHOOL HOLIDAYS

Well my school holidays have started with a bang, my Laptop crashed and I lost everything.... Luckily I was able to salvage some of my pics I lost from my BLOG. Now for the next 15days I will have to entertain my 5yr old. I am open to suggestions if anyone has an idea on how to do this.... I thought about the museum, the planetarium etc.

Life has been a bit busy of late, I have had a trip to Sydney to Demonstrate the Cricut cake for Print Blocks, I have started playing netball again and don't I know it.....(bit sore), and lots of things at school, hopefully it will all slow down a bit and I will be able to have a bit of a spring clean over the holidays. Am also thinking a trip to Toowoomba would be nice, oh and some scrapping. We will see how I go.

1 comment:

jaki said...

Good luck Trace, the first week/10days is usually fun and then the kids are ready to go back to school so save something good for the second week...like a few days visiting grandma *wink*

Most shopping centres have free school holiday shows and/or activities that are worth a look.
And they are usually different in the second week.