Monday, November 22, 2010

THE FINAL BATTLE

Yesterday my Uncle lost his battle with Brain Cancer..... He kleaves behind a loving wife, 3 beautiful grown daughters and 4 precious grandchildren.
I not only grieve for the lose of my uncle but for the beloved husband, precious father and loved grandfather. This morning at school was asked if I was OK, and that is when it hit me....and I have been blubbering ever since. I hope my Aunt and Cousins know that if they need anything that I weill be there if they need me.
My Dearest Uncle Merv may you rest in peace.

4 comments:

Sarah Lou said...

Trace, im so sorry to hear this.

Enina J Designs said...

Oh Trace I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and the rest of the family. Hugs to all. Nene xx

Marcie said...

So sorry for your loss Trace.

Sam said...

At rest and at peace. That doesn't make it any for the ones left behind. Thinking of you.