Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FINE DESIGN

I had some fun the other night creating some cards that are not really colours I would normally use but I am really happy with the way they have turned out. I used the Couture Creations Fine Designs Emboss Folder Exotic on the Teresa Collins pattern paper and I love love love the way it give added texture to the card...



 
 
Materials
Couture Creations Nesting Dies Victorian Squares
Couture Creations Decorative Die Endless Dreams Baby Dove
Couture Creations Fine Designs Emboss Folder Exotic
Prima Flowers
Bo Bunny rub ons
Core dinations Cardstock
Teresa Collins Pattern Paper

4 comments:

Cathi ONeill said...

Love these cards! Love the texture the embossing folder gives the patterned paper. Gorgeous!

Adriana B said...

beautiful textures cards, love them :)

Lesa said...

Another lovely set of cards Tracey

phamil said...

These are gorgeous! I love the colors and all of your little floral touches are beautiful!