Monday, March 11, 2013

COUTURE CREATIONS DESIGN TEAM 2013

So I have been super lucky in being chosen for the Couture Creations Design Team as the Special Projects Designer. I was given this position a couple of weeks ago but the rest of the 2013 Design Team was announced today and I am really looking forward to working with some of the amazing designers on this team. You can find out who they are on the Couture Creations Blog and while your there do not forget to sign up for the newsletter as a subscribers only competition started today!!!

4 comments:

Adriana B said...

Congrats and looking forward to working with you on the team :)

jaki said...

Congrats Trace, you will rock the "special projects"!!

phamil said...

Tracey, I am so looking forward to working with you!!! Congrats and I'm super excited too!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Congrats! Can't wait for us to get busy!!