Saturday, May 18, 2013

MY BABY IS TURNING 4

Yep 4 years ago tomorrow my Baby Jordyn entered this world and boy I had no idea what I was in for.... but she will be a big girls now and will start school next year. I wonder where the time has gone, sometime I think I should have stopped to smell the roses a bit more on her journey. But life is busy and we all do what we can...
And although this little girl is a whirl wind of activity and mischief and gets into all sorts of things that she is not supposed to, I love her with all my heart and she surprises me and makes me laugh everyday...
I asked her the other day what she would like for her birthday and her reply was, a cake, party hats, punch, and lots of presents. I then asked her what she wanted on her cake to which she replied.... jaguar spots, music notes, butterflys and sprinkles.....so I pondered this for a while thinking how I would marry these things together to get a cake that did not look like I had pasted pictures from magazines all over it willy nilly.. and this is what I came up with...

 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDYN!!!!
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

3 comments:

Adriana B said...

gorgeous, looks yummy :)

jaki said...

Amazing cake Trace, I would have freaked out with those specifications for the cake but you have got it just right!!
Happy birthday to Jordy today.
J.xx

Lesa said...

Looked Great and tasted great