Thursday, April 10, 2014

Quick Card

Hi Everyone
So very excited to be back with Couture Creations and to be working with some extremely talented designers. Just a quick one from me today. Loving the new Momento Ornamental Lace Dies...
I made this card recently for a good friend of mine that is about to have twins...God Bless her...

I started with a 5x7 card base and distressed the edges by rubbing the edge of my Couture Creations Precision Non Stick Scissors back and forth to rough them up and then I inked the edges.


I repeated this technique on all my pattern papers as well. I then cut the Cappuccino Lace Die from the Momento Collection from matching Core'dinations Cardstock.


after cutting the Lace die with the help of the Couture Creations Metal Adaptor Mat (OMG I love this metal mat... My machine is a little tired and the rollers sometime do not give me enough pressure and my dies do not cut right through but this mat fixes all my problems yay!) I then embossed with the die using the Couture Creations Universal Embossing Mat, this left the most exquisite detail, take a look!


I inked the edges and using a Couture Creations Sponge Dauber I inked the detail as well, stamped a sentiment in the middle and then placed it on my card.
I then added some pre made flowers using the Couture Creations 3D Glue Spots to give them a little lift. (look how thick these glue spots are!! awesome!)


I added some greenery with the Couture Creations Secret Treasures Aurora Vine. Cutting them down and slipping them behind the flowers.



Thanks for dropping by the blog today and don't forget to enter our awesome giveaway!!
And if your in Brisbane, join Kerrie Gurney and I at Photo Continental in May for some Couture Creations classes!
No...no dress up at this one! (sad face)

Cheers

http://jordayla.blogspot.com.au/














No comments: