Saturday, January 30, 2016

JUST BECAUSE

Hi Everyone 

I created this card for a show on Create and Craft UK that was aired live at CHA where I was honoured to have launched Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Collection designed by my friend Sue Smyth, but unfortunately time ran short and I did not have time to demonstrate it on air so, lucky for me that I get to show you all here.


The First thing I did with this gorgeous Collection was to head to the 6x6 paper pad and chose this beautiful script floral page as my background. I then distressed the edges and attached it to pink card base with Couture Creations 12mm double sided tape.
From matching Ultimate Craft card stock I cut the Magnolia Heart Die and popped it in the middle of my card.


I then took the gorgeous Magnolia Lace Stamp Set and stamped the "just Because" across some white cotton, frayed the edges and backed it with some Magnolia Lane white Decorative Lace. I attached this across the Magnolia Heart Die Cut.


Then I took the smallest petal from 3 Paper Magnolias and attached hem and some silver string to the top arch or the Heart die cut. I added Bling and pearls from the Magnolia Lane Bling Flourishes and tucked in some Decorative Lace for effect.


I then finished it all off with some gorgeously pearlescent Magnolia Lane Resin Frames.


Thanks so Much for stopping by,I hope your 2016 is full of crafty goodness.

Products Used 

No comments: